Denton Foundation Repair Company Inc. has been family owned and operated in North Texas since 1940. We use the best skills in the foundation repair industry to fix any issues that might arise from under your house.
Your home’s structural integrity depends on the strength of your foundation. Expanding and contracting soil or excessive moisture are some of the most common threats to your home’s foundation. During spring and summer, humidity can swell parts of the house. When your foundation is damaged, it can cause serious problems throughout your home. Foundation problems can cause tiles to crack or wood flooring to warp.
We will identify and fix any shifting, cracking or uneven settling in your foundation.
We thank you for selecting Denton County Foundation Repair to submit a proposal for repairs to the foundation of your home or business.
Please consider these facts when selecting a contractor to perform foundation repairs:
- Denton Foundation uses the latest technology and professional engineering advice available to the foundation repair industry.
- Denton Foundation is family owned and has been continuously operated for over 65 years in the North Texas area.
- Denton Foundation is a member of the United States Chamber of Commerce, and we suggest before selecting a contractor that the Chamber of Commerce be contacted to verify a ﬁrm’s reputation and credibility.
- Denton Foundation retains professional engineers to provide certification of repairs to the foundation of your home or business upon request.
- Denton Foundation provides a very specific contract agreement and a very realistic warranty program for the consumer’s utmost protection.
- Denton Foundation is properly insured for your protection.
Please consider these points listed above in your selection of a contractor. Should you decide to have us perform the repairs to the foundation of your home or business, we can assure you a prompt and professional procedure.